WeldRacing - Weld Racing --- 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices
Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints (links below).
Along with having been issued 19 individual Violations from the State Enforcement Agency, 'Consumer Affairs' (BAR).
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
The fraud investigator subpoenad records from Transamerican Auto Parts and its business associates. Specifically, but not limited to a exhaust manufacturer, supercharger manufacturer, Chevrolet dealership and another dozen companies were asked to release sales and internal documents.
Suffice to say, many of the aforementioned companies no longer retain any business relationship with (TAP), indicating the gravity of the matter.
(TAP) is also prohibited from displaying the UPS or BBB Logos on their website. Prohibited from using the advertisement, "NO QUESTIONS ASKED TIRE WARRANTY," as it was deemed Deceptive and Unlawful. No longer being able to sell specific extended warranties, and has paid 73,000 for unlicensed software being on multiple computers.
Furthermore, the Office of the L.A. District Attorney's Office has stated in their letter to us, 'Your correspondence raises an issue of possible Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices' of Transamerican Auto parts.
Even though the State issued 19 violations, (TAP) FAILED to make any attempt in providing any type of restitution for the damages and costs to date.
(TAP) has shamefully elected to do the opposite of what is expected and demanded by the general public and business community, by dispensing intimidation letters containing the following,
'We have Unlimited Resources/Funds to Crush You.' 'You are a Coward and Very Pathetic.'
Your organization was made well aware of the Unlawful and Deceptive Business Practices and Knowingly and Willingly choose to do business with, but in some cases to fully allow sponsoring of these companies in Racing events.
In doing so, it seems that your organization has violated its own criteria/standards. Specifically, but not limited to members being in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public.
A search via the internet under, "4 Wheel Parts 19 Violations" will reveal a fraction of the actual documents of the states investigation and violations.
Feel Free to contact Consumer Affairs (BAR) for documentation authenticity,
Bureau of Automotive Repair Supervisor 1180 Durfee Ave. South Elmonte, 91733
In addition, an entire copy may also be requested from (any) Office of Attorney General, as a 300 page complaint has been filed in every state.
For the remaining companies that elect to continue to do business with 4WP, knowing the history of Unlawful and Deceptive Practices. We will strongly encourage all customers to file complaints with (all types) of Federal, State, and local agencies.
Every time a patron searches your company name, a link right below your website will appear containing this and additional information on how to file a complaint.
PLease feel free to search (4 Wheel Parts, Pro Comp) and see what appears.
Such relentless activity has resulted in a 186,000 tire recall, (TWO PRO COMP RECALLS) within one year. As you don't care about the mistreatment of your end users, We no longer care if your products end on the the RECALL LIST as well.
YOU CAN BETTER YOUR PATRONS EXPERIENCES BY HAVING (TAP) BE CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED TO ANSWER CONSUMER COMPLAINTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PRODUCTS.
(NHTSA) Office of Defects Investigationhttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/
(BAR) Bureau of Automotive Repair Consumer AffairsSEARCH:: Department of Consumer Affairs (YOUR STATE)http://www.dca.ca.gov/consumer/complaints.shtml
(IFCC) Internet Fraud Complaint Centerwww.ifccfbi.gov/
(FTC) Federal Trade Commission https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
(Attorney General) Public Inquiry Unithttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm
(EPA) (Spilling Oil & Antifreeze)www.epa.gov/
(BBB) Better Business Bureauhttp://welcome.bbb.org/
Please review the Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
PLEASE REVIEW COMPANY HISTORY Below: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/146/RipOff0146640.htm
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Weld Racing Wheels
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is totally scam and fake site. I have more than 80euro in my balance. But i cant withdraw it.Dont believe graybux.com. Its completely scam. So they not allow forum..."
- "Here’s just a heads up for those in the industry, the entire suite of companies behind these sweepstakes offers came crumbling down (Purple123/PurpleHouse), dragging down BrkMob in the process. The white-label..."
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "SIZES ARE NOT ACCURATE. CHEAP POLYSTER MATERIAL. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS AND USES DECEITFUL TACTICS TO GET CUSTOER TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW, TO SEEMINGLY ACT TO PROVIDE..."
- "Fabtech has a substantial amount of Product Safety Recalls that could lead to LOSS OF STEERING CONTROL COULD LEAD TO A VEHICLE CRASH WITH POTENTIAL INJURY OR DEATH. Make :..."
- " Eaton has associated itself with the Substandard Swap Meet company that is 4 Wheel Parts, d.b.a. Transamerican Auto Parts that retains well over a dozen State Violations. Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."